My Love.

It's time to update my bloggie.
Huh ... I feel want to cry right now T3T
Should I give up or persist? Sometimes I just feel like want to say it out, but I try to calm down.
Idw how many times I told you the words.
After I said that, I feel like want to cry out, I will blame myself after that.
Don't you know that? Maybe you will say you didn't tell me, how I know?
Sometimes I just want to test you whether you know me well anot?
I am so upset that you always say me angry you, actually I am down.
I just want you hug me tightly and console me.
Well, you don't know me well.
We always quarrel, quarrel and quarrel.
I told you many times that I HATE quarrel with love.
I will say somethings that might hurt you.
After we quarrel, we just act like nothings happen.
I should be honest with you,
I  loss confidence on our relationship.
I didn't tell you before because I don't want you sad and get hurt.
I ask myself, ''should I persist? Should I give us a chance?''
I don't know... ... ...
You told me that we must think the best way to settle all these problems.
But seems like we didn't take any actions.


I'm so tired...
I'm so tired of being angry.
I'm so tired of crying.
I'm tired of being sad.
I'm tired of wishing I could start all over. Can I ? :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment